* * * * * OEM CERTIFIED * * * * * VALUE PRICED,Certified. Odometer is 5586 miles below market average! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
1 OWNER, CLEAN CARFAX HISTORY, POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS, OIL CHANGED, VEHICLE FULLY DETAILED, LOW PAYMENTS, SERVICE RECORDS, NON-SMOKER, LOCAL TRADE, PREMIUM WHEELS, PASSED DEALER INSPECTION, 4 Speakers, Air Conditioning, AM/FM/CD Audio System w/4 Speakers, Four wheel independent suspension, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Includes Car Rental and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* 167 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $50
DCH- Delivering Customer Happiness! It's our name and it's what we strive to achieve.
* Less expensive than most competitors; smooth ride; capable handling; quick acceleration; comfortable front seats. Source: Edmunds
* From headlights to taillights the stylish Nissan Rogue Select maintains a perfect blend of classy and sporty, for a look that's easy-on-the-eyes. The color-matched, aerodynamic rear spoiler helps reduce turbulence and drag while enhancing a sporty appearance. The chrome grille gives your Rogue Select's exterior the durability it needs while maintaining its shine and available 18 inch 5-split-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels give Rogue Select just the right amount of sophistication. The standard 60/40 split fold-down rear seat allows a bigger cargo area with room for longer items. Smart details like illuminated steering wheel audio controls and an ergonomically shaped shift knob make for a rewarding long-term relationship. The Rogue Select also has a completely integrated interface for your iPod, and an input conveniently located in the center console armrest for easy access. The 2.5L engine gets a remarkable 28 MPG (highway) and is backed by 170hp and 175 lb-ft of torque. The Rogue Select's power steering system adjusts sensitivity according to the speed you are traveling. It becomes more nimble at low speeds, making parking and reversing easier. Plus, the intuitive all-wheel drive recognizes the difference between various driving conditions and responds accordingly. So you get extra grip when you need it and maximum efficiency when you don't. Protecting the most precious cargo, the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System includes dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt sensors and an occupant-classification sensor. Also, roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags provide head protection for both rows of outboard occupants. Finally, front-seat Active Head Restraints help reduce the chance of whiplash injuries. Source: The Manufacturer Summary CARFAX REPORT SHOWS 1 OWNERS and 3 SERVICE RECORDS.